Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Msvetrn and Miss Jay

Leave Comment

15 Visitor Messages

1. Hmmm...first thing I would do is stop chicken or anything you have to chew and swallow. It may be now partly a anticipatory reflex. So much of the sleeve issues can be mental and stress related. I am NOT saying your issue is all in your head-don't get me wrong. Just step away from the solid foods. Try Smoothies. Use frozen fruit, add water, protein powder...not too thick, not too thin. Don't even think about grams of Protein, carbs, calories or any of that crap OR even how much weight you are or are not losing. Have FUN with your tummy...experiment with the Smoothies...and do not hesitate to PM me ANYTIME.
  2. Christy, thanks for checking on me. I am still not eating much if I eat some chicken, I chew, chew & chew and spit it out, afraid to swallow much because it causes me gag and expectorate thick saliva and bubbles Gross!) I am sorry...But in all my research on this site I never read where people had this disgusting issue. It will be 6 weeks this Wednesday, I am wondering if it's gonna get better. It happens after I drink liquids as well, & NO I am not gulping. I don't like my new Tummy right now! This is why I did not log-in on this site for a month, I didn't want to discourage anyone, because it was totally overwhelming to me. I am Praying that this get's better soon. Please any advice would be greatly appreciated...THANKS!!...oops I have lost 23#
  3. Hey, Miss Jay! So, it's over and done with...how are you feeling? Contact me anytime!
    Christy
  4. You are such an inspiration! You also provide us with a Wealth of Knowledge...Thanks sooooooo much.
  5. Your time is getting close!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. You can advise me any day.....I got my Big (lol) Girl Panties on!! Thanks in Advance for your help...
  7. (Then, I FREIND REQUESTED her. HA!)
  8. Oh! Yes. And I let the person know since they had not even been sleeved yet, that perhaps they shoud be the one stepping back from the keyboard...and not be so quick to judge my comments and when they are six months out or so, they will understand my comment along with the other three people who "liked" her comment who were not sleeved oor ony a week out. Geeeez.
  9. yeh!! "DUMB".....
  10. Hey! I saw your message but am not quite sure as to waht post you are referring to? The"DUMB" one? lol!
  11. Christy, I have to agree.....it is what it is! Looking at a Nurse's point of view I totally understand your statement......PEOPLE??
  12. All the facelift scars are behind the ears and in the hairline above the ear. I guess if someone is bald, they would show! :-) Yes, it took my friend about 3 hours total (in two sittings) to remove all those sutures and the eye sutures (ouch). Luckily, she is the wound care nurse where I work and is very gentle!!!
  13. Thanks!! you are always so helpful, your progress pictures are just unbelievable, I will also be interested in the facelift, I read where your friend removed your sutures and you said no scarring...thanks Christy
  14. Received your message. All I can say is just start saving!! Prices now, I am sure, are not the prices that will be offered in May 2014. Right now a Mommy Makeover is anywhere from $7000 to $8000 depending on the extent of your weight loss. A year ago, a MMO was anywhere from $5000 to $6000...so I would add at least $1000 to $2000 by the time you might be ready for your MMO.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SLEEVE SURGERY!
  15. Christy, hello I'm interested in the pictures, prices anything dealing with cosmetic surgery in TJ. I'm having my sleeve in May, but have to save for each segment, so would like to start my goal for the next one Thanks in Advance...email me......[missjay1@aol.com
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15