Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Sleeveroo and Ddoodles

Leave Comment

11 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Ddoodles
    Hope you are back to a fairly normal routine and doing well ! Was there any need to bring any type of bandage, bandaid, strip, tape, gauze, etc... ? Thanks
  2. Glad you are getting your protein and liquids in. That is great! Dr Janine told me clear liquids for a week but if you can tolerate shakes, why not.
    Quick questions:
    1.Did they use the SCD (sequential compression devices ) on your legs? These are the boots that automatically inflate and deflate. I was told they do. I believe they use them in the OR and recovery room. If yes, did they use them when you were returned to your room? I plan to ask to have them for at least 24 hours.
    2. Do you recall the meds they gave you during your stay other than the prescriptions you had to purchase?

Thanks. Keep up the good work!!!!!!
  3. Glad to hear that you are having a positive post op experience!

When did you start liquid protein? Would love to hear details and advice when you have the time.
  4. Safe travels home! Glad to hear that you are well.
  5. How are you feeling Ddoodles? Hope things continue to go week for you. You must be on your way home soon. Safe travels.
  6. Great to hear! Congrats!
  7. Ya might want to pass on the wine
  8. Good luck D ! Have a good nite of sleep and before you know it, you will be over!
  9. Ddoodles - good luck and I know you will be fine. You will be at the best hospital in TJ with impeccable medical care for 4 days. As you are well aware, you have one of the most respected bariatric surgeons in the world. Everything will be fine. Gundern posted her experience either here or ************. She was blown away by the care, facility, Dr Corvala and even the mini massages.
    I can't wait to hear about your experience.
  10. Definitely. My surgery has been moved up to March 4th.
  11. Ddoodles,
    We should compare notes before your surgery.
    Keep in touch.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11