Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Pam G and Crisps

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. yep, I can relate to the needing a counselor. I think about food NON. FREAKIN. STOP!!! It's so annoying.

I avoid fruit mostly because it's high in sugar/calories/carbs. The anti-weight loss trifecta. Some are better than others, of course. I actually have some blueberries here at work....thanks for the reminder!

I'm adding stuff back into my diet. Ate a tortilla with 3 net carbs today. I need to take a step a back, though, cause I gulped down a fistful of cranberry-pistachio bread yesterday with my old doggie without even thinking about it. "mindless eating".

Still haven't had a chip, though, because I know I still won't have any control. I've experimented with chocolate, and that's another item, I really need to stay away from.

Still no pasta/rice/potatoes, though.

wonder what's going on with your tummy? that's weird...
  2. Hi Pam, hope all ok at your end, just wanted to ask why you are avoiding fruit, I had a homemade pancake the other day at my friends house with fresh fruit salad, tiny tea spoon of whipped cream, I spent the rest of the afternoon in the bathroom feeling like rubbish, very tired and washed out, probably the carbs in the pancake but then I remembered what you said about fruit, its the most fruit I have eaten since surgery, sadly this week hasn't been good for the head hunger, never feel full, had some crisps as well which isn't a great thing to do for me. I had the barium meal and allis well in that department, they are trying to decide if a camera investigation is needed, I can tell them its not needed, I feel like I am eating all the time, again a big no no for me, I think I need a councillor. let me know how you are doing
  3. Hey! Thanks for the note! 100 lbs! Wow! You're doing amazingly!

I'm fine...still feel like me, though. I haven't bought many clothes other than scrubs for work and I'm a large in scrubs. It's weird, at some angles, I see myself thin, but at others, I still see fat...lol. I don't know how to explain it.

Anyway, I can eat way more, but still work to get 1000-1100 cals/day. Staying away from carbs and fruit like the plaque!

So good to hear from you!
  4. Hey Pam, you look bloody amazing, 20years younger, please be proud of yourself, you deserve it, I don know you except on here and I am very proud of all us may sleeved, we have all done remarkably well. How are you in yourself, I still find it hard to eat much of anything and my diet is very boring, I think I should start cooking properly again and just have a little,'is it normal to still have massive restriction, literally 2/3 of an activist pot and I am done, protein shakes make me feel sick, always have, I have lost just over 100lbs and gone from a size 28/30 (uk) to a 16 bottom and a 18 top, I am lo ing the January sales, my feet have shrunk by a sizes and a half, I need to get new glasses as they fall off my face. I am now ready to put me in a swimming costume, my kids can't wait. I look forward to hearing more about your progress. BE PROUD
  5. Hi Pam, please get the blood & coughing checked ASAP, best to er on the side of caution especially after surgery of any kind, keep us posted x
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5