Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between angieven and ckpetrmoon

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi! Thanks for your message! Yes, I have a lot of kids. Lol. The oldest two are from my husband's first marriage, so technically they aren't ALL mine... But since my step-sons have always lived with us full-time, I've been their "mom" for the past 10+ years. They are great boys, so I'm thrilled to claim them as my own.
    I'm only barely going to be a month post op this Friday, so I don't have a wealth of information. I'm definitely not a veteran. However, I can tell you that I'm feeling great! I haven't had any major issues and after the first 3 days or so, recovery has been a breeze.
    I didn't have any co-morbidities at all. I was self-pay and went to Tijuana, Mexico to Dr. Almanza. It was a great experience.
    Good luck on your journey! I'm looking forward to reading all about it.
  2. Wow, I thought I had a lot of children. I have 3 girls and my little gentleman. I see your starting weight is the same as mine. How has life been since surgery? How are you feeling now? I meet with my surgeon on Thursday and then it all gets sumitted to my insurance. I am crossing my fingers they approve it? Did you have any co-morbids to assist in your approval process??
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2