Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between FARROUTLIPS and ltlsqueak

Leave Comment

13 Visitor Messages

1. Hey! Thank you for your nice message. I'm doing great! How are you? How's your hair doing? Thank you for the sweet compliment! I hope to hear from you soon and take care of yourself! (((hugs)))
  2. Thank you so much for your encouragement!!! I'm on Facebook under Sherri Piland Hutcheson. Yes, I do take Biotin in addition to what's in my other vitamins. It's available at Walmart and really cheap. I take two 5,000 mcg's a day. They just dissolve under your tongue. Hope this helps and keep up the hard work!
  3. I just looked at ur pics u are lookin amazing!! Keep up the great work !! Hugs!
  4. I just looked at ur pics u are lookin amazing!! Keep up the great work !! Hugs!
  5. Hey good to hear from u my surg was nov 14 . I'm pretty sure biotin is in one of my vitamins that I take but no I don't take it separately .yes there is 30mcg in my materna vitamin. Do you take more biotin on top of what u get in ur multi vitamin ?
  6. Just wanted to check in on you. Hope you're doing well! Take care and keep in touch.
  7. Well wishes as you embark on your new journey! I'll be keeping you in my prayers!
  8. Thanks for the kind message! (((hugs))) I know you're excited! I'm excited for you. Can you believe the time is here? Amazing after waiting for so long! I wish you the very best and hope you have a smooth recovery. Please keep in touch. Wish I lived closer so that I could help you with your recovery. Hang in there! The best is yet to be! WooHoo!
  9. Hugs i forgot to give ya a hug i love hugs!!! Good luck friend!!!
  10. Wow only 9 days left for you!!! I have 3 days then on thursday i will be on the sleeved side in some ways it feels like ive waited forever for this and in other ways it feels like it has all happened soooooooooooooo fast !!! Anyway i wanted to wish u all the best and keep in touch !! I cant wait to shrink with you!!!!!
  11. yes I am extremely excited and very nervous also !!! I would love to be there for each other and help with support along our journey!!
  12. Sounds great! I'm so excited as I'm sure you are too! Thanks for adding me as a friend. Hopefully we can help one another!!!
  13. your surgery date is 6 days after me lets keep in touch!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13