Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Kimpossible318 and bucbratt

Leave Comment

46 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Hey, hey hey! How are you? Need to see some updated pics! I bet you are doing amazing!!!
  2. How are ya doing? Long time, no talk!
  3. Hey girlie! Just checking on you to see how you are doing! =)
  4. Me neither. I've had 7 oz of a protein shake and 8 oz of a water/diet juice. I'm not letting myself go to bed until I get at least 24 more oz in. I may be up until midnight. =/
  5. Yeah, I went out to happy hour with a friend of mine tonight. I ate 2 chicken wings...sat there in pain for the next hour and then I was fine. I'm amazed at how little I'm eating. Still not doing so well with the fluids...
  6. Hey chica, I'm doing pretty well. Went to my bestie's house the other night. For dinner her husband nuked some General Paul's Chicken (Paul Newman's General Tso's Chicken). I begged for a piece of broccoli and it was delicious, so I decided to buy some for myself the next day. I was only able to eat 2 pieces of chicken and 3 small pieces of broccoli. It's hell making food for one, lol...I don't even eat half a portion!! How are you doing?
  7. How you doin?
  8. I'm doing better with the fluids, but not great! Living on cup o soup and sardines! Headed to Houston tomorrow, my aunt's boyfriend is on a cookoff team, so I'm going to join the party. Haha! I think I'm just into torture!

How are you doing on fluids? Food?
  9. Hiya Tara, are you feeling better? Drinking your fluids?
  10. Well I'm glad she did make you! I bought a sample pack of Syntha 6 chocolate milkshake and I like it. I took a break from the shakes for a week, though, so I just started back up yesterday.
  11. A good friend of mine is a nurse and she made me. I knew something was up. Scary.

I can't stand the shakes anymore. Forgot to grab the shots at wally today.
  12. Awww....I feel bad I didn't know you were having conversations with me. Don't feel bad your house isn't put together yet. I'm still avoiding moving back into mine cuz I don't know where to begin with putting everything away. My bed is covered with crap, but I really need to move back this weekend.

Yep, protein shots are at Wally. They may not be pure or whatever, but I figure they are better than not getting in protein, lol. I've totally been struggling. My only easy breezy foods are sharp cheddar, yogurt, maltomeal, and soup. Glad to hear you are feeling better!!! I bet that was so scary. How did you know you needed to go to the hospital?
  13. All I hear is that the protein shots aren't pure or something like that. I'll have to try. Did you get it at Wally?

Yeah, it's amazing how different I feel after some fluids! I won't let that happen again. Yikes!

Good idea on the hydration part...and CONGRATS on 32 lbs! That's crazy awesome!

Guess I've been responding to you on my profile page...oops.
  14. Ugh. I took the boys to McDonalds. I ate almost a whole wing, three fries and two drinks of Sprite. Think I might die.

Was looking at all I would have eaten before...disgusting.
  15. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear you had to go to the ER, but at least you are hydrated. I have been having issues over the past 4 days with eating and drinking. I have decided to stop worrying so much about protein right now and worry more about getting my proper hydration. Have you tried those New Whey Protein shots? I dump the acai berry one in 20 oz of water - counts as 24 oz of water and 42 grams of protein. I haven't been good about doing them every day and when I do I only sometimes drink half of it, but half is still 21. Hope you get to feeling better soon, girlie!!! I am down 32 as of this morning. Congrats to us!!! =)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 46
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast