Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between j5Yolanda and BodyRock

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hello Lisa, I'm going to Dr. Valenzuela, MD. at MI hospital in Mexico. I go Dec 16, 2013. My friend is on year postop. She still has her struggles, her only regret is she did not do it sooner. She went to DR. M> Almanza.
  2. Hi Yolanda,

Are you going to Dr. Almanza also? I'm a BIG "Team Almanza" Fan! I did not know my picture was on his site. I have to go look How is your friend doing post op? Do they post here? You are going right around the time my youngest daughter should be going. Let me know if you are with Dr. Almanza and I will see If I can get you and my daughter together, then you both get a discount. I did this for my neighbour and another lady I met on another site and got them together and they both receive $200 off!
  3. I saw your picture on Almanza website as well as here. My friend got her surgery with Almanza.
  4. Hello Lisa, I go for surgery in Mexico Dec 16,2013. I go on this site every day, I love looking at the before and after pictures. Thank you for posting. I hope I can look as great. I'm getting excited and nervous at the same time. This forum has really helped. Lots of very positive people here and all willing to answer all kinds of questions. How has your journey been so far? I hope you post more pictures, it is very motivational to see people do so well. Thank you again Yolanda. Would like it very much if we keep in touch.
  5. Hi Yolanda,

I hope I'm doing this right. I just started posting and replying so I'm trying to get a hold of this. Thank you for the comp. When are you scheduled for surgery and where are you having it done in the States or out of country? Keep me posted so we can encourage one another.

Smiles,
    Lisa
  6. WOW! You look great.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6