Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between daniellednw19832 and Wendylady

Leave Comment

9 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Danielle I came in yesterday in the am and they brought me to the clinic then right to the hospital. I had my surgery yesterday late evening. I hurt but not unbearable. I'm in room 603. Make sure u tell me when you're done and back at the hotel. I've met a lot of really people so far. I hope u have too. Can't wait to meet you.
  2. Was that you in the black dress? I been looking for you since I got here yesterday. One of the ladies said that could be the lady I was looking for because she said hi....I didn't here you if that really was you. I'm in the hospital waiting patiently for them to come get me
  3. Hi Wendy!! On my way to San Diego so I should see you there....
  4. Tomorrow is the beginning of our journey
  5. I've been on my liquid diet since yesterday. Doing good so far. I'm very excited and nervous.
  6. Well that's really good to hear 3bandds. I will be traveling alone Wendylady but what about you. I will be having my gallbladder removed because I hear almost a year after it causes major problems. Please help me with what I need to pack. My list so far contains: wound care wash, pillow, gas x strips, ear plugs, ext cord.
  7. Not me. Are u?
  8. Having not hanging...
  9. Hi....it seems we will be hanging our surgery on the same date and sleeved my the same doctor.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9