Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between lundbergmn and jduford

Leave Comment

9 Visitor Messages

1. hello!!! how are you?
  2. LOL, I just reread the message that I posted on your "Frustrations" blog. I hope you realized that the exercise is supposed to be 4 times a WEEK, not a DAY. Darn typos.
  3. Thanks for the info & I'm guilty of a couple of those. Gotta get back on track.
  4. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I went up north for Thanksgiving and did not have access to technology (no wi-fi, cell coverage, anything.....). Obsessing over exercise, making sure your intake is less than calories burned, limiting eating to less than 800 calories a day, skipping meals to moderate intake, eating less than 3 times a day, eating snacks to replace full meals (yes, I realize the irony in this statement). I consider .5-1 cup of food a meal (approximately 150-250 calories).
  5. So glad to hear from you! What are the anorexia tendencies? So I'll know what to look out for.
  6. I bet!
  7. lol my legs are still shaking!
  8. I'm doing well!! Been going to the gym about 4 times a week, working on getting more protein & fluids in & have yet to spend alone time w/ the hubby but I will soon. Thanks for keeping me on track!
  9. How are you doing with your resolutions? I figure it will take me all year to get used to doing things consistently, so I'm not worried about a slip-up here and there. The point is to instill good habits so that, hopefully, I will be able to let go of some of the not so good habits.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9