Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between tammy73 and kaceyk

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Girl. I had surgery on November 8/10 and my starting weight was 255 and this morning i weighed 162 so I just have 7 more pounds to hit my 100 mark. yahhhhhhoooooo. My goal weight is 145 so hopefully it won't take too much longer and I will be there but all in all I am very happy. I wore the hospital gown until they took the iv out and then I put on some yoga pants and a t-shirt and I was quite comfy. I didn't really need a lot in the hospital. The one thing that I was glad I had was chapstick because my lips were really dry. Are you nervous? I was a little nervous but everything was really wonderful and the staff were incredible. I would do it again in a minute. I see you are friends with Arkansas Belle. She and I both went to Dr. Alvarez's yearly reunion in May and I would say if you can make it to the next one that it is so much fun. We were in Vegas and Dr Alvarez and Susan were so nice. Anyway I wish you all the best and please keep my updated.........If you have any other questions please ask.....I am more than happy to heop.
  2. Hi Tammy! Thank you so much for the sweet merssage. How long ago did you have your surgery? How much have you lost? I am so excited, but a bit nervous! Were there any special things you wish you would have packed for the trip? What did you wear in the hospital? Do you wear a gown or do we bring clothes to wear? Weird questions. Sorry!
  3. Good Luck with your upcoming surgery and give Dr A a hug from me. You will love him and his team. He is a wonderful man. Please keep me updated I would love to know how you make out. Tam
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3