Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between meeenooo83 and ladyg0915

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. yes we don't eat like before but we still eat more than we used to postoperative..well i hope u recover soon and have healthy baby
  2. Well, I found a YouTube video of a woman that had the sleeve and got pregnant after. She talks about she felt less restriction and ate things she probably shouldn't have. She says that right after she had the baby she felt the restriction again and was able to lose the weight. I hope that it is like this. While everyone says I have only gained in my stomach ( my other two were an all over effort!) Some say I don't look like I could be due in 5 weeks, while a few have said, oh you look huge. GEE THANKS! So, I am just thinking of today and doing my best to stay within surgery guidelines without depriving myself. I still can't eat anywhere near what I would've pre-op, but I feel it's more than necessary. I suppose in afew more weeks, I'll let you know and I will have the summer off to figure it out.
  3. ohhh i feel the same to u now iam almost at start of six month i gained 6 kgm tell now i feel so bad as i really feel hungry and crave food i have same fears u have about post delivery i wish any one gone through that tell us did he lose his extra weight again\...do we have 2 do another operation?
  4. Sigh, well physically I am doing great. Baby and I are healthy and that is the main obstacle right? Mentally, I am falling apart. I don't see a baby bumb, I see fat and unwated gained weight. I see too much food and cravings that I can't seem to get a grip on, no matter how much extra protein I give my body. I live in fear that as soon as I deliver Baby G, I will be stuck in this bigger body again and not be able to be happy....ever. This is scarier to me than adding to our family. I do not doubt my abilities as a mother, I doubt my ability to put me first to get this weight back off. I am most likely not going to come back to my job (temp position) and and hour away. There is no way that I can afford 2 children in daycare settings. IF I stay home, when will I get to excersize? Oh, it's all a bunch of what if's and it really plays havic on my brain. I plan on getting my tubes tied and this is also something that I struggle with because I don't like my choice taken away from me. Though I see the mental struggle I am enduring now and I can't take it again. Thank you for asking.
  5. how r u going in pregnancy?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5