Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Aydensmomma and WANAGL

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. You're so right. It's imperative to have that unconditional love and support.
    From your signature stats, it looks like you're working on changing your diet to regain the weight you need. Two thumbs up!!! This is all very inspiring to me. You're showing me there are solutions!
  2. It is so great to have support. I remember being so nervous to bring it up to my hubby buy finally one day I sat him down and told him that I really wanted this. I had done my homework and he said "if this is really what you want, and your sure, then let's do it"
    Thankful to have him, and glad he was supportive, and he still is supporting me with the issues in having with loosing too much.
    Life can be a bi*ch sometimes
  3. I saved and saved $$$ to get this done. I have my husband to thank, as he supported my decision 100 percent and helped me with $$$. Thank you for your encouragement! I'm doing my best to follow the instructions and change my way of living.
  4. If my insurance didn't lay I would probably be tippin the scale at 300lbs by now. Your doing great, loosing fast :-)
  5. Thank you!
    New Years resolution and tax write off! (Ins wouldn't cover)
    I'm amazed at losing 60 pounds, too! I've been at 155 for awhile, and I am still losing inches... I dropped another size.
    I'm learning so much from you and others who've gone before me. I'm very grateful to y'all!
  6. Just stopping in to say hi! I was sleeved exactly one year before you :-)
    Tall about a new years resolution!!
    I see you lost 60 pounds ALREADY!! Amazing!! Congrats!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6