Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Rainbow and Anamor2011

Leave Comment

14 Visitor Messages

1. Hello lady, so nice to hear from you. I hadn't been in here in a long time. I hope all is well with you, still going strong for me, just keeping in my journey! I guess I need to update some pictures!!
  2. Hello Rainbow, so nice to hear from you. I wish I was able to get that small. I kind of just stalled at 150 for over a year now, will be going to plastic surgeon next week, I really want to fix my thighs for now and tummy/breast in the future. Wish I had the $ to do it all together lol. VEry proud of your success my friend!
  3. I have missed you to my friend! I am still doing well my weight is easily maintaing at a size 4/6 I am dealing with a lot of grief and I have not had time to log on here much but will try to make the effort you are more beautiful than ever! I am so proud of you!
  4. Passing by to say Hello!! I hadn't been in here in a while. Hope you are doing great! Miss you all!
  5. Hello Rainbow! So good to hear from you! I haven't been on here, but get in once in a while. I just put some new pics from over the holidays and my brother's wedding. Thank you for your support!
  6. Wow i just saw your pictures! AMAZING! you are so beautiful i bet you are haveing a great time trying on clothes! love rainbow
  7. Hello Rainbow, just wanted to stop by and say hello. Miss you all here. Just have been super busy and not keeping up too good. I still going at it working out and loosing a little at a time.
  8. Wanted to stop by and say hello and hope you are doing great!
  9. Hello Rainbow! thank you for your great comments and encouragement as always! I am doing great with working out, I hit the gym hard from in april and may and managed to loose 8lbs! Now had a vacation and slacked off a bit, so this week I am getting back on track. It is always good to do something you like so you can continue to do it! We can do it girl! Have a blessed weekend.
  10. Wow Anamor! you are looking Fabulous! LOVE the dress! Hope you are well my friend! How is the exercise program going? I am pluggin along at the gym, i have discovered i like the pool for exercising best, it feels more like playing and i am such a big Baby! Have a great day, Love, Rainbow
  11. Hello Rainbow, just wanted to stop by and say hello! HOpe that you are doing great! as for me is going slowly but going. Thank you for all your encouragement and support!
  12. I understand! I said I wasn't going to buy anymore and bought a pair of boots and some cute red flats this weekend! lol
  13. Ha ha i have shopping addiction too! I went shopping last week and had to get rid of stuff in my closet just so i could have room for my new stuff! Every time you drop a size it is so much more fun to try clothes on!
  14. You have done an awesome job! You look like a totally different person! Congratulations! Thanks for accepting my friend request.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14