Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between SoReady4Change and JMiller

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. JMiller, who is the other person you are talking about that had a leak. I know who Kaycha is. Just curious.
  2. How are you doing? I never did get to meet you. I guess when you were leaving I was coming in. I hope that you are feeling better.
  3. Speedy recover!!!!
  4. I have a couple of tats as well. I will be on the look out for you.
  5. I will probably be coming back to hotel the day you are checking in. Just look for the girl with all the tattoos lol. I haven't asked any Drs here I am just going for it. I went to mexico and had the band in 2008 and the trip was fine, hospital fine and dr good. It was the band that was awful had to have removed in 2013. So now I want the sleeve. Like you I am getting excited and nervous all together. I don't really have anyone to talk to about it but my husband (he is the only one that knows) and he really doesn't want to "hear" it lol.
  6. As time draws near, I am getting so nervous. I see you are ready to go on June 1. I will be there on June 3. I hope to get to meet you in person. I talked to my doctor here and her opinion was I shouldn't go to Mexico to get this done. I am soooooo scared yet excited. I assume everyone feels this way.
  7. Also, weight loss agents is showing the price at $4099 with group discount. Not sure if you knew this. I see on here Dr. A has it $4499.
  8. I could not find your thread you start entitled "the closer....
    Was it deleted?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8