Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between aboutime4me and efh56

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Mary, by looking at this latest picture of you, no one would ever guess you had a weight problem. You look terrific! Don't you feel GRRRRRREAT?!?!?
  2. That's OK, Mary. At the time I messaged you, I had hit a low and needed some encouragement. Thankfully, that has passed as the Lord keep me lifted up. I appreciate you responding. I'll be back in touch with you as you are one of the most encouraging members on this forum. Thanks so much!
  3. Hi There! Hope you're doing well today. I somehow lost your written message to me from a few days ago but wanted to write and encourage you in any way I could. I know it can be frustrating at times, this new sleeve but it's so worth it all in the end. Please excuse my brain, but I'm 54 and unless I write things down most of the time my memory is getting fuzzy...can you send me another message so I can respond to your comments. I think you wrote about needing to drop more weight but I don't know if I have you confused with someone else here. I'd like to support you in any way I possibly can.
    Thanks so much and have a terrific Friday!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3