Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Vegimen1962 and ltlsqueak

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for u r comment the other day..I love my sleeve, but stalling sucks. I'm already experiencing cold , and long sleeves, It funny to go from hot flashes to chills, weird.. I'm ready to be healthier and not on meds. I have a daughter too, she is 22 and she's a great support. I will take what u said and keep moving forward, got a long way to go but feeling good about it... Thanks Sherri for ur help..
  2. Thanks for the sweet note! Sorry I'm so late responding but life has been crazy here. How are you feeling? It will get better! If you're feeling sluggish then more protein is definitely the answer. I've learned that the hard way. It's wonderful feeling lighter! I used to wear a 4x shirt or size 28. I'm happy to report I'm in a x large or 1x and I'm still in total shock! I've never been one to get cold and hated sweatshirts, but I stay cold and I love my sweatshirts and hoodies. You are going to love it! I would buy one or two tops each week because I knew I would be buying smaller ones in just a few weeks. Your energy level will increase and you'll be amazed at the things you can do again. Keep in touch and keep up the great work!!! You've got this
  3. Good morning sherrie,Thanks for the offer to answer ????? After reading ur profile we did the surgery for the same reasons I have a daughter also ,shes 22 and I hope to get healthier and be able to keep up with her....congrats on ur success, how does it feel to be so lite???How has ur health improved??? and is it ever too late? Hope to hear from u .Vegimen from cali...GO GIANTS......
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3