Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Ms. Jupiter and Karen G

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Oh wow. I did not realize you had a serious problem. I did not even know that that could happen. I am glad you had a home nurse and did not have to stay in the hospital. Even with all that happening 3 months is really good. I can understand why tour surgeon wants you wait awhile, and February is not too far away. It will be here before you know it. I have my check up with my surgeon tomorrow. I have had my drain in now for 4 weeks, he said usually takes them out at 2 weeks, but I was still draining a lot of fluid, still am, but he said leaving it too long can cause other complications so he is going to remove it and see if my body will resolve it naturally, and if I am still having issues I guess I will have to go in and he will drain it with a syringe or put in a new drain. I am going to see if I can get him to commit on a date for my breasts and arms. I would like to do it as soon as he thinks I am ready. I will have to wait to have the thigh lift. It will probably be around the end of next year. How is everything else going? Did you lose my weight after your LBL?, not including the excess removed. How about clothes? Did you have to pretty much start over again? I am living in yoga pants for now
  2. Thank you Ms Jupiter. That lower body contour total about 3 months of really healing. I would of been healed up faster if it wasn't for them to cut me back open and found the ecoli. Because the hole was as big as my hand, probably 1-1 1\2 deep with tunneling. That's what took forever because they had to keep packing it everyday(had home nurse). I was suppose to have a breast lift done in August but they had to put off. He wants me just to chill for awhile. Probably February I will have it done.
  3. Hi Karen. Thank you for commenting on my post. Sorry to hear that you had problems with your LBL, how are you doing now? How long was you full recovery? Have you had any other cosmetic surgeries since?
    Have a great Tuesday. Hope to hear from you soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3