Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Kimpossible318 and Ms. Jupiter

Leave Comment

36 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hi Kim. How are you doing? It has been awhile since I said hello. I hope you are doing great and life is treating you well! Message me when you can. Have a great night.
  2. How are you?? I hope you are doing well and life is treating you great!!!
    Drop me a note when you can.
    Take care.
  3. Hi!!! How are you? I am doing really good. Thanks for checking in on me. I haven't logged on for a few days because of busy schedules. Things will settle down after the New Year. It is freezing here too. We just had our anniversary, it was 18 degrees outside. Sunny, but so so cold. We went for a short walk until we were frozen It is suppose to snow tonight. I love the snow, but do not like driving in it, and I still have a million errands to run this week & getting to work. Keep warm!!! I hope you are doing well and life is treating you great. It is so good to hear from you!!!
  4. Hi there, checking to see how you are doing! =) It's in the 30s in Houston...cRaZy!!!
  5. don't apologize it has been busy here too. I hoping things slow down a little next week or so.
    I am glad you are doing so well too. I am not sure about the seat belt. I am short and round. ha ha ha.
    we will see. I have awhile before I have to think about it. I am sending you Happy Thanksgiving wishes as well!! It should be interesting here.
    I am doing the whole shebang for everyone. It is at my house this year. I am going to try very hard to sample everything and leave it at that. And stay away from the stuff I have no business eating.. ( bread, potatoes, gravy, etc.)
    I am getting better with anxiety I get when I want to eat stuff I shouldn't, it is getting easier to so no slowly but it is happening.
    Talk to you soon
  6. I miss our chats, too! So sorry I have been so MIA on here lately. Life gets hectic sometimes. That part is annoying, lol! Glad to see you are doing so well and I strongly suspect you will not need that seat belt extender!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! =)
  7. My message was too long.. ha ha ha I will send it in a PM.
  8. Your message made me laugh because I totally just bought some Lean Cuisine meals - in particular the turkey with stuffing and applesauce (or something like that). I haven't tried it yet, but frozen meals are easiest for me often (and I really don't care about the sodium cuz I'm not getting much in any other way). I'm totally having a bite of the stuffing, too. I think it is just too weird how everyone is so different with what they can and can't tolerate. It's mostly meat that I struggle with. I'm fine with chicken that has been cooked inside soup, but any other chicken doesn't go down well. My "go to" meat is meatballs right now. My NUT said the more moist the meat, the easier it is to tolerate. She gave me the okay for fruit (skinless), so that makes me happy. Haven't had anything yet because I figure if I'm not getting all my protein in, I haven't earned the right to eat fruit. I'm so mean to me, lol! =) Are you tracking your food on myfitnesspal?
  9. Hey!! So good to hear from you. i am glad to hear you are doing well, except for the struggles. Is it all soft food? What did they say about that? I am sorry. That would be frustrating :/ I hope it gets better soon!!!
    I worry a little that it is too easy for me. No complaining at all, but it is weird. I asked the surgeon about eating today after she went over everything with me, especially my intake log. I wanted to know when I could start having the Healthy Choice meals again. And I was shocked when she said I could now as long as I skipped any potatoes, & pasta, eat all the protein first and then the veggies. SO YAY.. my first dinner tonight and I was able to eat all the turkey with a little mushed stuffing ( I probably should have passed on that.) but I had no problems at all. It seemed like it was too much, but it felt fine. I am afraid of eating too much.
  10. Hiya! Not much going on in my world. Went to see my NUT yesterday and all is well, though I am still struggling with my soft foods. I'm not a giver upper, though, so I'll keep trying! =)
  11. Thanks I hope you do too. Tonight was my first night out to a restaurant with my family. It was interesting. HA the server keep trying to get me to order more. It was funny. I ordered a small cup of soup, which was perfect. and then I had a couple bites of fish that a chewed forever to be super safe. It was different. It will be better when I can have salad again. I actually brought a protein shake in my purse just in case there wasn't anything on the menu for me, but it worked out. How have you been? Any new news???
  12. I hope you have a lovely weekend, lady bug! =)
  13. Sorry you are struggling with the soft foods Hopefully that will go away soon. I love cheese too. I have not tried any except low fat cottage cheese.
    Hopefully the next egg won't be a problem. It is nice to have shakes all the time. I hope you are having a good week. I will talk to you soon.
  14. Hi there! I'm still struggling with my soft foods. I've been a cheeseaholic, though...let me just say that, lol! I need to try an egg again...last one was a couple of weeks ago and it didn't go over so well. Hopefully next time around will be better. It is fun when you get to eat real food though, huh?! =)
  15. How are you today? Exciting day here... I just ate my first egg and puree artificial crab meat for breakfast. YAY!!! That is huge for me. I was getting so tired of shakes and yogurt. Squash is on the menu for lunch. I am so excited to be "eating" again. I do not even care that I have to puree it. loloooo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 36
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast