Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Donald G and Tamera2

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you so much Donald, that was really thoughtful. I've been so busy last several days I forgot about our 3 Month Sleeversity. Luckily I get to have weightloss as my job. Lol I'm doing good. I joined some hiking groups and cycling group and working hard in the gym. I'm doing well with my diet. Two hikes last week plus one trail walk. All at least Seven miles long. This weekend went on two hikes. They were 7.5 miles long. All so beautiful. Having the time of my life. Trying to make up for all the time I wasn't when I was so heavy. I'm still loosing weight and inches like crazy. I went from 24 to 16. 16's getting loose. 3x to lg. Lg starting to get loose. I got a new road bike and was trying on biker padded shorts. Wasn't sure size, tried extra lg & lg both to big so I try med and they fit. Still thinking I'm bigger when clothes shop. Gotta laugh and feel good when you are wrong. How are you doing?
  2. Happy 3 month sleeversity hope all is still going well!!
  3. I completely agree, trying to pay it forward for all those that have helped me and continue to help.
  4. Happy 2 months to you as well. I think we both have a lot to be proud of I think how much input we have given to those looking to have WLS is to me at least the most important thing.
  5. Happy 2 month Anniversary fellow sleever. We lost almost the same amount of weight. I lost 51 & you lost 54. Great job. Glad our journeys our going well. Keep up the good work my friend.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5