Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between hope4me and sassylassie

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hello to you
    I am doing ok. Every day is still a challenge. I am still not getting enough liquid or protein in. I ordered Unjury so I hope that helps. I just dont have much for an appetite. How are you doing??? I hope all is well with you
  2. Just stopped in to make sure you are doing ok.
  3. Congrats to you!!
  4. Hello there. still counting the days. lol lol
  5. I am doing well. I am getting more and more excited but also more and more nervous! My mind is constantly going thinking about how it's going to be, things to take, what to eat after, if I'm going to do everything right after, how the trip will be, if I will be sick......so much to think about! My mind is constantly consumed with surgery. I am counting down the days
    How are you feeling?
  6. So how's things going over your way? All is well here. Just counting down those days lol. Ok Take care.
  7. No worries! Go ahead. I keep forgetting about the group because there ISN'T much action..lol
    Hopefully it will come alive
  8. HI there. hope all is well with you. I just dropped in, because I was in our group and to say that I'm not trying to take over the group I have been trying to get it to come alive. If you prefer me to not do this please don't hesitate to say something. I will not be offended. Let me here from you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8