Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Notoriousbig and DesertGal

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Adkins and Muscle Milk work for me...there are probably various opinions on those but like I said...my activity level makes it work. I neglected to tell you that I make my own also with my Nutri-Ninja. Vanilla protein powder, strawberries, spinach, blueberries...heck, taste and invent your own. I also will put some protein powder in my coffee or sprinkled unflavored powder in my soup or on salads. Be creative...Skinnytaste and Pinterest helps me too. Keep up the fight and enjoy the ride!=)
  2. I am sure the Fit Bit is in my future! My sister got one and loves it. Atkins shakes are OK? So far, the only one I can tolerate are the chocolate Premier Protein ready to drink ones. Everything else, I gag!
  3. Hahaha Lori...yes, I feel your protein shake pain. I've had to go to Muscle Milk and Adkins...which is to die for! Neither is probably optimum but my exercise regimen is so rigorous that it's a-ok for me. I've also become a fit-bit junkie and that helps keep me motivated and focused. I've sweet talked Tam into joining the craze and she's kicking butt=)! Good for you my friend...keep moving and if you get the fit-bit bug....you know who to call!!haha...MOI!
  4. Thanks Alvin! I have followed everything to a T and I want to be off the bus and running. I really keep focusing on the future and trying to block this pre op diet from my head, but it's a little difficult to do. I never, ever want to see another bottle of Isopure again, when this is all said and dine.
  5. Can't tell you enough how your activity is going to help you tons post surgery. I did the same thing pre-op and post op I got off the bus running! Good luck to you and blessings to you during surgery. The first few days suck big time, after that the world is yours my friend. Take care and we'll be here for ya....Alvin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5