Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between sandyfromoz and Shrinky Dink

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hey SS, im now at home got home this arvo and feeling so much more relaxed...step by step, sip by sip lol i tell ya what though, food smells good lol...im sure it will go quickly so i can eat some mushy stuff xxxxx
  2. DER Blondie me. You haven't had it done yet. Two more sleeps for you. How exciting for you. I hope I get to talk to you before your big day. Just remember one day at a time and when I find my mobile ( yes blonde streaks have made me dumber I am sure :P ) 0403 991 183 any time, text me if you can't sleep or if you think a Sleeve Sister could be of any help or comfort or company to you. Yahoo and MSN links are on my profile here and/or add me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sandy.wright2 I'm not working or studying at the moment so don't worry what time. Cheers for now and all the best for your big day. xoxo
  3. HI there. How are you going? I hope your new tummy is settling in for you and that everything is going great for you. Let me know. Add me on yahoo or msn too so we can have a chat in Ozzie time. Hugs and best wishes for this New Year from Sleeve Sister Sandy.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3