Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Arem and Nancy23

Leave Comment

11 Visitor Messages

1. How are you doing Nancy?
  2. Robin you forgot your heating pad. I will bring back to hotel.
  3. Nancy, I'll see you in SD. Feeling a bit nervous I must admit. I don't get in until 5:45, so probably won't see you until later. Here we go!!!
  4. Haha I've done that before too. I get into SD at 2:30. Best believe I will hightail it to 3pm shuttle lol
  5. Hi Nancy. I'm a bit of an idiot poster to this site. I responded to your last message but it posted to my page versus yours. Duh! Lol. Congrats on the 14lbs that's awesome! What time do you get in to San Diego?
  6. So far so good. I'm down 14 pounds today First two days were exhausting but now I'm good. You'll be fine-this is an important step for being healthier for surgery. I'm on the 3pm shuttle, what about you?
  7. Are you getting ready for our big day? I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. Lol
  8. Well I replied to your message on my page :/ let me try again... I have been to Salt Lake and have relatives in Ogden. Beautiful area to hike. Great goal for the reunion I have a similar dress code goal for stand up paddle boarding. We will get there. I am traveling solo and leaving TJ on Monday, staying extra day in San Diego before flying back on Tuesday. I look forward to meeting you and Melissa. Let's get this going already haha
  9. Hi Nancy. It sounds like we've had a similar past in losing the weight, then gaining it back again, and again, and again. I've been considering this for the past year as I've watched a couple family members lose it with this tool and actually keep it off. I'm 52 and finally realize that the only way to a permanent solution is thru surgery. I have three grown kids who have mixed emotions about me taking this step as I don't have as much to lose as my sisters have. I'm just hoping as they see I'm doing well and finally losing the weight for good, they'll understand.

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah and work in Utah and Wyoming. I like to hike as well! But haven't done as much of it as I use to as my weight has made it harder in my older age. I really look forward to walking in the foothills by our home in the fall with 40 lbs less to carry around with me. I dream about wearing a bikini top with shorts to my family reunion in August at Flaming Gorge. And I want to look amazing for my youngest sons wedding some day in the next two years.

How long will you be in Tijuanna after the surgery? Are you traveling alone or will you be brining a support person? My spouse Melanie, will be coming with me. I'll be happy when the next month is over and we can move on to phase II.
  10. Hi Arem, my excitement for change outweighs any fear. I am tired of losing and gaining the same 60 pounds over and over. The difference will be not losing it but getting rid of it forever. I am traveling alone after much discussion with family and I'm ok with that. I traveled a lot for business so this is just personal business to me. Lol. I am only required to do a three day liquid diet but I am starting it early on Monday giving me 17 days on liquid. I want to be 225 pounds at surgery and hit onederland by June. Mighty be hefty goal but I think I cam accomplish it. Tell me more about you as we await surgery and meeting in TJ.
  11. Hi Arem I just noticed we have surgery same date with Dr A. I am thrilled beyond belief and can't wait. See you there
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11