Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between beachgirl22851 and Rhea540

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. I am doing well, I am officially 1 year post op and have lost 110 pounds I tried stopping my acid reflux medication, and I lasted 5 days but then needed to start it back again. I have not tried since then to see if I do better- am a little nervous to
  2. Hi! I haven't been online in quite some time! Having some issues with acid reflux and a little depression, but so far down 55 pounds. How are you doing?
  3. So.. how are you doing? Feeling ok?
  4. My surgery itself wasn't bad at all- the worst was when I first woke up I had a lot of cramping in my side. The nursing staff was great, and did everything they could to try and make me comfortable. just follow all the directions from your surgeon's office to the T. I'm down 100+ pounds, so it works
  5. I am having mine done at UVA. Just got my date today, October 28! I am so excited and scared at the same time!!
  6. Hi! I lie in Stanley and work in Harrisonburg but had lived in Woodstock years ago- back when Walmart was being built! I worked at the Ramada Inn back then.
    Are you having your surgery done locally?
  7. Hi! I live in Woodstock and work in Luray! Hoping to have my sleeve within the month! Nice to connect with local people for support!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7