Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between beachgirl22851 and Rayer

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. WOW, that is amazing. I can't hardly stand this waiting to have mine done. I've really shifted gears and trying to do exactly what I'm suppose to do in order for this surgery to be a success. I think I've lost a few pounds but I don't want to get on the scales, I'll wait til the day of surgery. They change my date to Aug 11th or 12th, I'll know this week which one. I'm excited for you and I can't wait to join the sleeved ones!!
  2. I'm doing very well! I went to my family dr yesterday and my weight according to their scale was 208 which is down from 286 last April/May when I had my first apt with the surgeon. I'm walking with some small hand weights every evening, can pretty much eat anything- just way less of it and am finally making smarter food decisions.
    How are you doing??
  3. Hello! You were one of the first people I spoke to on this forum and I wanted to check in and see how you were doing. Sooo how's it going? How are you feeling?? I hope things are going great for you. Let me know about your progress.
  4. I had my surgery Tues morning and was released to come home at 4pm Thurs. I get to start adding puree foods today, but the liquid diet before and after surgery has gone well. Im excited to try some eggs or refried beans today!
  5. Did you spend 2 days in the hospital? How's the restricted diet? I'm glad you are feeling much better. Keep in touch and best of luck with everything.
  6. I've heard those first few days can be rough. I am glad you're feeling better now and getting on with the journey. I am trying to get all the info first hand from those that have been through it before I actually have mine. Keep in touch.
  7. Surgery went well, thank you! The first 2 days were pretty rough however since coming home i am feeling much better and am looking forward to the rest of my journey
  8. How are you doing since your surgery?? I hope all went well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8