Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between BabyDoll and SaguaroSanctuary

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Linda, I'm really good. Thank you so much for checking in on me. I've lost 18 1/2kgs (40.7lb) and aim to reach 20kg (44lbs) within the next 1 1/2wks - my daughters wedding day. I recently bought a lovely dress for the wedding. I haven't worn a dress for 18 years!!!! So I'm really happy finally having the confidence to wear one now. I've been op shopping and getting some really nice things for next to nothing. It's nice to be able to walk into a shop now and know they do have my size without asking.

A few days after the wedding we're heading to Far North Queensland for a 3 1/2 mths migration for Winter here. The break will be most welcome I can tell you.

Your looking fantastic and I can't wait to get where you are. Take care and I'll write once we're away in our caravan. Sharon x x
  2. Hi Sharon, how are you doing?
  3. Thank you. Staying at goal is easy because you simply can't eat like you used to. Now of course, if all you eat is junk I guess you could but if you stick to eating your protein first you fill up fast and can't eat any more. As far as stopping losing weight...I think your body kind of just adjust itself. That last 10 lbs was hard to lose and honestly I'd really like to lose another 10 but just don't see it happening. I hope this helps...good luck on your journey! =)
  4. Hi Linda, just popped in to your site - you look amazing C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on reaching your goal! Your photos are inspiring. I'm just 7 weeks post op and have lost 15kgs (34lbs approx). Can you tell me how you stay at goal? A lot of family and friends have asked "how do you stop losing weight once you get to goal?" I hadn't thought that far ahead. Take care, Sharon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4