Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Sleeved38 and Happagirl

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi glad everything is going so well for you! I am feeling great! Was a little rough last week but made it through, I was just soooo tired! Man oh man I wish I could sleep in bed! Tried last night and could lay for a bit on my right side but not long enough to sleep so I moved back down to my trusty ol' recliner i will keep trying! I go Saturday for my next NUT app and will start pureed foods Monday, I cannot wait!! As of today I have lost 19lbs since surgery!! Woohoo I'm sure i will slow down and thats fine by me, slow and steady win the race right? Best of luck to you on your journey!!
  2. I had my surgery on the 29th too. Feeling great. Down 8 lbs since surgery. Stopped using the breathing 'Voldyne-2500'. No pain, never felt nausea. I am able to get in and out of bed with no pain and sleep on both sides. I do get tired once in a while. Using Myfitesspal.com and tracking exactly how much protein and carbs I am getting and so far doing well with that. I had to move my appointments with the surgeon, Dr and Dietitian out a week at Loma Linda Hospital, CA. Two more days till 'Pureed Foods' phase. It is so nice to be able to share and see how people that were sleeved around the same time. THX for being there.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2