Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between annie1 and Granna1965

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. Today is THE day! Good luck to you today with your surgery and best of luck on your journey!
  2. Glad your doing good, Wow 14 lbs that's great. I'm excited a little, I think the worry is over shadowing the excitement. Worried about the unknown after surgery like getting enough liquids down, having to drink those nasty protein shakes for another two weeks, pain and worrying about not losing all the weight I need to. Hoping that I don't regret doing this, but its something I must do. Thank you so much for the prayers.
  3. Hey! Thanks . I am doing good. I am down 14 lbs today. I am having some back pain but other than that all is well. Are you getting excited with your surgery coming up in 5 days? I will pray for you, for a easy surgery and super smooth recovery!
  4. Just wanted to check and say hi and I hope all is going well.
  5. Thinking of you, and said a prayer that everything went well.
  6. Thank You so much! I wish you the best also. Being from East Texas, lets keep in touch and be a part of each others cheer sections!
  7. Just wanted to say that I'm from East Texas(Marshall) also. I having surgery Oct. 14, 2013 Wishing you the best and a speedy recovery.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7