Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between hope4me and lupusbutterfly42

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hello I haven't been on the site as much lately. Thanks for dropping by to say hello. I'm getting nervous, but ready. I'm almost a month out.. yippee!!!!! (i'm ready like NOW) lol. I will keep you posted.
  2. JUst stoped in again to say hello. and hoping all is well with you.
  3. Hi, lupusbutterfly. Thank you so much for stopping by my page and saying such nice things. I want you to know that I'm doing well. I have no regreats, If I had to do it all over again, I would. You have found the right place to be.and if I can be of any help to you. feel free to reach me even if you choose to private message. I'm here for you and so are the rest here. You won't ever be alone. Take care. Happy New Year to you and yours. May 2013 be your year to shine.
  4. hello I just wanted to say I have followed some of your comments on this forum and you have such a positive spirit ..I will be having my surgery with Dr A in February.me and a good friend will be traveling together. I cant wait. I have so many questions I some times do not know where to start them (lol)..this forum is the best thing that could have been created for sleevers.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4