Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Jckmrsss and keke8379

Leave Comment

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I still walked around I pushed through it...I do fill better still have shooting pains...I'm taking it slow ...I go back to work on the 3rd I work from home so I will take it easy
  2. How are you doing Keke?
  3. Wow that's pretty crazy, I wonder if I'm going to feel like a part of me is missing?

Are you able to sight see with the gas and nausea? Are you able to work through it?
  4. I can not tell that my stomach is gone i do not believe it....i have been able to drink well but the gas and nausea is still killing me
  5. That's so good to hear!! I'm so happy for you and the others. Are you feeling well? Do you feel like anythings missing.
  6. The leak test went well...I have been walking on my own
  7. Wow that's so great that you feel the same minus the gas pains. I wish you the best tomorrow on your leak test. Does the hospital have you walking and drinking water?
  8. These gas pains are horrible....I am wuss when it comes to pain...tomorrow we do the leak test..I do not feel different on the inside I have been taking sips
  9. Are you feeling ok? Is it all you thought it to be?
  10. Hm, that's a little odd. Did they say why? Did he have a translator.
  11. The Dr did not talk to us
  12. Yes! So happy for you! How was the Dr? Does he seem professional?
  13. Yes I need all positive thoughts hun thank u so much...I had it earlier this morning I have shooting hunger pains
  14. Sorry, I thought today was the 23rd!! You're probably recovering right now. Congratulations!!
  15. Hi Keke, wishing you the very best tomorrow. I'm very excited for you, please let us know you're doing great as soon as you're able to. Sending positive vibes your way!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast