Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Ann2 and jonsey14

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too.
  2. Well I think its awesome, so stand up and take a bow!! I want to be like you sometime soon, gotta get myself together. In the meantime, going keep loving myself and strutting my stuff but I'll get back on top of this soon. I have started weighing in every morning,someone else told me to add that to my routine. Now i just need to stop buying the wrong snacks in house and buy the good ones and eat them(smile). I do buy good snack but get sick of them and start craving junk especially sugar(soda/ice cream/cake oh and sometimes chips). Thank you for the advice, take care and Happy Valentines Lovely!
  3. I still plan my daily menus and track my food. I know what my protein and calorie limits and just plan my meals / snacks that day to try to hit those. Sometimes I've over, sometimes I'm under. But my averages really are pretty dead on -- over a week's time. I also keep good food in the house. I also weigh every morning and watch that closely. Try to follow all my eating and drinking rules, too. Bottom line, I guess, is I'm a big planner. I don't do many days "on the fly." And I've been doing this for nearly a year and a half now. That means I've had a chance to build a lot of new habits. (Fingers crossed this all continues.)
  4. Hey Ann2, that means a lot coming from you!! You've been in the game for a long time and continue to support and advise others. Thank you so much, I feel awesome but its a battle for me daily. I'm not sure I'll be able to maintain as the sweet demon rides my back constantly. What has been your secret, how have you maintained?
  5. Wow, Jonsey! You look fabulous! Such great work you've done.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5