Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Teriona and jessalvarado84

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. It's a little too early for the oatmeal. I am 4 weeks out and I just started cream of wheat. I'll be trying oatmeal this week.
  2. Awesome !!! I got some peanut butter powder last night on clearance and tried it this morning.
    I also found some protein powder peanut butter flavor I'm picking up in a bit. Another question of you don't mind me asking. Would oatmeal be okay to try with some protein powder added for flavor and protein ????
  3. Another thing, you may try several shakes before you find one that you like. I put a half of scoop of peanut butter powder in mine and it makes a nice difference.
  4. Hey Jess, sorry for the late response. You can start your protein shake now. Make sure you are getting at least 70 grams in daily and your water. I agree, the soup and jello gets old real quick. Start your day with the protein shake, it will keep you full longer and sip sip sip on your water. Hope this helps. Let me know
  5. Hi. I saw we have the same doctor. Maybe you can help me. So I'm exactly one week post op today and I've read the post op diet but no where it states when I can start protein shakes. I remember them telling me but I totally forgot. Please can you help??????? I'm getting so bored with chicken broth o would like to try a smoothie but don't remember if it's second or 3rd week I can start.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5