Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Holly and KevinMc368

Leave Comment

10 Visitor Messages

1. Wow Kevin you are doing really awesome congrats
  2. Hey Holly just wanted to let you know i'm thinking about you. So, how ya feeling today? ;-)
  3. I bet you are really feeling good, wow 67lbs that's amazing, congrats fighting with my insurance now so hope to get this done an over with , congrats on you loss you deserve it
  4. Facebook? bionicbeersales or my email k.mcnally@live .com How've you been doing? I'm down a total of 67 lbs since starting in Dec. 46 B4 surgery 21 after. Loving it!
  5. D-Day. Thanks for keeping me in you're prayers Holly! I'm sorry they changed your date. Mine was almost cancelled today as well because Aetna took all day to respond to the surgeon on if they were going to approve the surgery. Thank God they called her back to say it was approved. I have to be at the hospital at 6am this morning. Yikes! WTF am j still doing up???
  6. How are you doing , it is going to be awesome I wish you the best, fast recovery too, had to change my surgical date hope it will be soon in a few weeks, got to get this party started , I will be praying for you, an awaiting to see how things go with you I have earned so much here from everyone, let me know he iu are doing
  7. T minus 4 days and counting. This is the final stretch for us!
  8. The countdown begins T minus 4 days and counting.
  9. That would be cool, It would be great to have a friend here that I an you can talk too during this hard stag of learning an questions, thanks I would love this . I have nursing behind me to answer the technical end of surgery but that is where life changes an life skills kick in, so I would love to have you as a friend here an also be able to help each other
  10. Hey Holly, I just wanted to let you know if you need a friend while going through this, I'm here for you. We both are scheduled to have our surgeries on the same day. So just know if you have any?, I'll be here. I'm sure I'll have a few myself.

Good Luck with you're Journey!

Kevin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10