Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between bmiller140 and Emmers1974

Leave Comment

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. So glad to hear you are doing well! I am doing great too. Stalls have been short also, exercising quite a bit (4x/week cardio 2x/week strength training) although I am sure that might go down a bit b/c I report to school on Monday. Food issues hmmmm I can't think of any off the top of my head-haven't even tried potatoes! I tried 2 bites of a biscuit (I know right?!) and I could feel it lump up so that was that!
  2. Thanks for asking. Yes - I am doing great. Stalls have been short and the scale keeps going down. Still can't do potatoes but that's okay. Exercise has been inconsistent because of my knee. But I never planned on running a 10k. LOL

How are you? Any food issues? I'm still keeping my diet rather limited.
  3. Hi stranger I hope you are well!!!
  4. So glad to hear things are well! I feel the same as you, I honestly feel fantastic and don't feel like I've had surgery....guilty b/c it's been easy. Not one regret!
  5. Thanks for checking on me. Things are going well. I'm down a total of 28-1/2 pounds from highest weight. No pain, no nausea. Almost feel guilty because it has been so easy for me. But I have to admit that I am an over achiever and go by the doctor's instructions like they were law.

How are you doing? Any issues? Hope things are great.
  6. Hope you are doing well!
  7. Saw your post about the stomach noises. Funny what our bodies do. I put a couple of things that I'm doing for protein in my reply post. Still pretty tired today. Have to start working from home tomorrow. Mainly responding to emails and listening to conference calls. I'm sure I can handle it and it might take my mind off food. I think my nose is my biggest problem maker. I swear it can smell bar-b-que, bacon, eggs and other foods that are definitely not here. I must have "fantom odor syndrome."
  8. Concentrating on getting my liquids in, then my protein so I don't dehydrate....but things are good....taking it day by day
  9. This has really been smooth so far. I think I'm waiting for something bad to happen. Hope it doesn't. Drinking my shakes slowly as directed. No pain to speak of. Wearing the abdominal binder seems to help.

Hope you are doing well.
  10. Getting used to your new tummy? Yep me too! Hope all is well
  11. Hi I made it through and you will too! Excited for you tomorrow!!! Good luck!! xoxo
  12. Been thinking about you today. Hope things went well. I have to be at the hospital at 9am tomorrow morning. OMG - this is really going to happen.
  13. Yes your surgery will be here before you know it! In case I don't get to say it, good luck and I'll be thinking about you
  14. Thanks for the info on the pills. Did verify that as long as the pill is no larger than the eraser end on a pencil, they are fine. Had my hospital pre-op visit today. Starting to feel real now. Getting excited.i know that the 29th will be here before I know it.
  15. I actually gave up caffeine and soda back in November and I'm feeling much better on the pre-op diet About the pills, my doctor told me I shouldn't have any problem taking pills (I was concerned about my medications). How are you doing?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast