Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between GINAE and snugglebug

Leave Comment

14 Visitor Messages

1. I don't know. I had been diagnosed with a hiatal hernia couple of years ago and was taking medication for it. I pray all goes well for our new journey. See you soon!
  2. That's the same thing he told me, it was the first thing that I had heard though about possibly having to stay more than one night. I'm mostly worried about the cost... I'm already pretty close to tapped out financially with this.

He told me that I'm also having the hernia repaired but I honestly don't think that I have one, I think that's just something that they tell the insurance companies when insurance won't cover weight loss surgery.
  3. It went well. He told me possibly Thursday but more than likely Friday depending on how I tolerate drinking. I am also having a hernia repair. What about you?
  4. Hey! How did your pre-op appointment go? Mine was okay, I really like Dr. Mirza even if I'm not a huge fan of some of his staff... I was surprised though because twice yesterday it was mentioned that I might not get to go home until Friday. I hope that's not the case and I wondered if they told you the same thing?
  5. I'm earlier in the morning but I'm sure that we'll see each other in the hospital =)
  6. Great! Well we are destined to see one another soon. Mine is tomorrow at 2 pm.
  7. I did... My appointment is tomorrow. I actually found out that I was mistaken about the time of my surgery too, I'm the first one of the day at 6 am on the 30th. That means I have to be at first street at 4am!!
  8. One meal replacement shake a day also until Thursday then two and all liquids on Tuesday. Did you ever get a pre-op appt?
  9. I'm on one meal replacement shake a day, Wednesday I have to replace 2 meals and from Sunday forward it's liquids only. What about you?
  10. My appointment is Thursday. What about your preop diet? Have you started?
  11. I think that I'm at 1 oclock at First Street... I actually need to call them and verify the specific time. No, I haven't had my pre-op appointment yet, I don't even have one schduled. Did you have yours already? This is the frustration that I've had with his office, it really seems like they're sloppy about communication and scheduling. I do like Dr. Mirza though, he seems nice enough.
  12. Yes I am having it at First Street at 10:30am. What about you? Have you had your pre-op appt yet? So far I've had no problems with him or his staff. They have answered my questions and been helpful. As the date approaches, I get a little more nervous. I'm sorry, but I saw your experience has been a little different with staff. Hopefully, it has gotten better.
  13. Really?? Wow! I think that this means that we're destined to be friends =)

What have you thought of him and his staff so far? Are you having your procedure at First Street?
  14. I'm being sleeved with Dr. Mirza on the 30 of this month too.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14