Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Theresa and TexansCat1885

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi! I have lost a little over 50 since surgery... the other 36 was my 6 months of nutrtionist before surgery.
    You have lost about 50 as well right? was all of that since February?
    You're doing great!! I actually wanted to be 10 less by next week but i just had a month long stall!! So i'm shooting for a 100lb loss by the end of august which will be one year since I started this journey. I have no words of wisdom for you. I do eat very high protein and very little carb. I don't eat a lot... mostly because I just can't LOL I don't get in all the water I should and that is not good. I lose better when I am getting in the fluids. I do not work out but I have increased my walking and I think that helps. I know we all lose differently and its' so frustrating some times. I just keep telling myself... I have NEVER lost this much before. I have always given up or failed or whatever so I really don't mind if I stall or it comes off slower than I want it to. I know I will get to where I want to be and I feel so much better than I have in years. it's so hard to NOT focus on the scale too!!! Good luck with your journey! Just be patient (i know I know... easier said than done)
  2. Wow your weight loss has been amazing in 5months! I'm almost at 5 months and havent lost nearly as much as you have! What is your secret? What do you eat on a daily basis? I really want to get into ONEderland by the middle of august! Any advice would be helpful!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2