Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between PR8R and acornelison

Leave Comment

32 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. I am doing good, lots of changes taking place (all for the better). How have you been?
  2. How have you been?
  3. now i am confused, they told me not til the beginning of the year? I wonder why?
  4. Hey I spoke with the nutritionist at the doctor's office and she said the support group is still going on. It's the last Wednesday of each month. Also thanks for the encouragement!
  5. 44lbs lost... great job. I see that you already got your hair did.lol. looking good. keep it up!
  6. Also the support group is over til January.
  7. Im doing well, I still have issues with food. They come and go per food. Weird.
  8. Hey stranger! I'm doing good, having a hard time with foods still. It seems like everytime I try to eat it goes down wrong or sits on my stomach making me feel yucky. I have an appt. today though and I was going to inquire about the group meetings. How are you?
  9. How are you doing? I went to the group meet in to find out that it was changed to the last Wednesday of the month. And I missed it. Lol. Oh well. Hope that you are doing well.
  10. Thanks!
  11. Good job on the loss. But as for how much you consumed, dont worry about it. The liquid will only stay in your stomach from 15-30 minutes. Not enough to stretch it out. It can only stretch out if over eat everyday. I still eat more calories than suggested but my work is way active and I've been working out. But a steady weight loss still. You will be fine, just have a little confidence in yourself. Before you know it, you will be melting those pounds off. And as for the pureed diet, I had alot of trouble with that one. Just take it slow. Be careful with the chili, my sleeve did not like that. Lol.
  12. I am. Thanks. I am still a little worried that I'm not doing "it" right. Like today st lunch I had a cup of soup, it was 10 oz and before I realized it I had drank at least half if not more. I hope I haven't stretched my stomach back out. I ate yogurt for dinner, it's a 5 oz cup and I could have finished it all. There's no more pain just some fatigue but I get to progress to pureed foods Friday (not that it seems much better). How are you? I saw your blog today, congrats on your progress YOU Seem To Be Doing really good. I'm down 27 lbs since Aug 1
  13. You doing ok?
  14. Liquid diet was for the first week.
    pureed diet was for 7-10 days.
    soft foods was for 2 weeks.
    Then to solid foods. Just try 1 new one every few days to see how they sit with you.
  15. Positive note. I've lost 20 lbs since Aug 1 and I'm back to work Monday. Hope everything is going good with you and your family.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 32
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast