Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between hope4me and tatortot

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. Ok you mean you don't have time for the little people anymore Lol LOL. How in the world are you. How's that weight? I hope all is well with you and yours.
  2. How's my surgery day sister doing? Haven't heard from you in a little while. Hope all is still going well with you. Let me hear from you soon.
  3. Hey girly. Glad to hear from you. I'm so proud of you and your progress. I have not met the 50 mark yet but I'm still slowly working that way lol lol. all is well over here. Keep up the good work.
  4. Hello my friend. It has been a while. All is well with me and I'm hoping it is the same with you and yours.
  5. Going fine. Im down 36 lbs since pre op diet. I am eating soft food. Drinking tons and getting ready to start working out.
    How are you?
  6. Hey my sister, How's it going? I haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well with you and yors.
  7. I am soooooo ready. We are packed and getting the critters all taken care of. We will be heading to the airport at 3am tomorrow. We called and got it set up to go to TJ tomorrow instead of Monday morning. We save $70 doing that.
    See you there.
  8. Only a few more days
    Are you ready?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8