Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between butterflybecca and mommyducky

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Good luck to you Becca! I have lost 5lbs and would like to lose another five to get back to the weight I've been for the last few years before gaining the 10lbs this year. You know what they say though, those last five pounds are stubborn! I will be happy at 130 although ideally I should be 120-125. I think I look great at 130 though so I'm not too worried about it. I hope you have a lot of success. I am the opposite of a sun girl haha. And I live in the sunshine state. But I avoid the sun like a vampire and my skin is so white that it's almost translucent.
  2. Hey slim! Thanks so much for the response. 10 lbs over three years is awesome. I'm still wavering at 154 and mentally determined to reach 140 and stay there. I'm a "sun" girl and now that's it's arrived, I'll be biking and swimming and those 14 lbs are sure to start melting away.

You look fantastic. Thanks for the encouragement and sharing with me!
    Becca
  3. Hello becca. I saw your message on my profile. I know it is old but I wanted to respond anyway. It looks like you are doing incredibly well! I did manage to get down to my goal weight (125) but I settled at 130 after doing the mommy makeover. I have been perfectly content at that weight but then recently gained 10lbs! Eep. I am coming up on three years since my surgery so I know that gain weight is typical (and scary). It looks like you are doing very well yourself. I want to wish you continued success and hope you are doing well and thank you for the kind message.
  4. You look GREAT mommyducky. You still want to lose 20 more lbs? Aren't you currently @ 120? How tall are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4