Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between one4sailn and jenifer

Leave Comment

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Your daughter is PRECIOUS! So happy for you! What a wonderful Christmas gift. And YOU look amazing...proud of you, mama!!! I just hit the 100lb mark last week and am holding. (and happy!) I only lost 2 lbs in all of November and then had a 13lb loss in December. Go figure! I'll never fully figure out the science of all of this, but I'm rolling with it, doing protein first, and it's working. I also work out 4 days a week, now. Nothing crazy, just mostly cardio. MISS YOU! So glad you updated me!
  2. Hey there, I am so sorry for taking so long to respond. Everything on my end is going great. The baby was born 12/27/2014 and she is very healthy. I have updated my profile picture and i will try to send the baby picture. How are you doing so far? [IMG]baby leah.jpg[/IMG]
  3. Hey sweetie! Hope you're doing and feeling great. I'm doing really well. Slow and steady wins the race, right? I weighed 199 this morning!! About to make my "Onederland" post. HALLELUJAH! So I'm down 76lbs. Not the fastest, and i can't quite figure out why that is. I get around 60g of protein and all my water, every day. I'm around 600-700 calories, etc. I am going to be more diligent in working out. (especially now that the "honeymoon phase" is over for the easier part of the weight loss) I was in a car accident a month ago, and going to the chiropractor 4 times a week ever since. I'm doing really well, now, so excuses why NOT to work out are gone. lol Damnit! I gotta row the boat i was given, right?

Tell me how you're doing, how you're feeling, and YES, I'd love to see an updated pic of you on here! XOXO
  4. I love your picture. You look amazing. I have to change my picture but I can't do it on my phone. How are you feeling?
  5. YAY!!! I had a feeling! So excited for you, friend! xoxo
  6. It's a girl!!!
  7. So exciting!! (and it sounds like a little lady, keeping her knees locked! LOL)
  8. The first time we looked the baby wouldn't open their legs. Hopefully we'll find out today. :-)
  9. I'm so glad! This is a great report. Have you found out if you're carrying a boy or a girl????
  10. Hey there!!!! Everything is going good. I feel so much better now. How is it going for you? I am still losing weight even thought I am pregnant. The doctors is okay with that since I am still consider obese
  11. Checking in on you, beautiful! Hope you're feeling good! xoxo
  12. 10 weeks?! Right out of the gates, then, huh! lol Bless your heart...not ideal timing, but a total blessing! It's all your sweet husband's fault. If he weren't so handsome and so good to you, this wouldn't have happened!!!!!! LOL

I'm happy for you guys!
  13. Hey. I am ten weeks now. The doctors are really watching me and they want to to maintain my weight. I am coping with all of this. :-). They warned me about being super fertile but geezzzz. Lol
  14. Whaaaaaat??!! LOL Ok, first of all, congratulations, mama! Second, do you feel you're able to get enough nourishment? How far along are you? WOWZA! Didn't expect that. lol xoxo
  15. Hey Jessica. I am doing good and I am also pregnant. Lol. How is it going for you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 35
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast