Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between stargazerlily and MrsSize4

Leave Comment

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hello hun....I am doing good. Down 65 lbs but I would love to lose 25 more. I can eat whatever but I have maintained the amount I can handle, so I am happy that I have not managed to stretch my tummy out. I am not even sure that is possible but coming from someone who used to eat a decent amount then ate more, I have seen it 1st hand so I am avoiding it at all costs. I wear a size 8 comfortably and I am super happy about that. I am getting my hair back (FINALLY), so no real damage done and I would say the surgery is worth it regardless in my eyes. On a plus, I don't have much saggy skin either. How are you doing?
  2. Hello sleeve sista! How are you? Checking in on you.
  3. Twins sista I am doing amazing. In a size 6 now and lost almost 70lbs. I am very strict with what I eat. Especially now that I notice I can just a little more I avoid bread and sugar like the plague and take it easy on my salt intake. I still like chips more than I want to so I avoid them, but once in a blue moon do eat a few. I am so happy I did it too. Girl this was the best thing for me
    I am still not working out. I want to hit my goal of 135 then hit the gym hard. My skin has been pretty good too. Not too saggy. People assume I work out because my body looks toned lol. I have been religious about taking biosol pills so my hair loss was very little. Thank God since I love my hair. I get more periods now since the weight loss. I went to go get a consultation for my boobs and tummy tuck. Girl I am getting them done! Have to plan my time off and hit goal first. Anyway, so happy you are doing great!
  4. Hey twin sleeve sista! How you doing? I have not checked in for a while.
  5. How are you my sleeve twin! ? I am doing great! Thank you for asking. I started at 223.4 day of surgery and I am 185.4. I weigh everyday to ensure I continue to lose. Still anal about taking in my vitamins and protein. My water intake is still a bit of a challenge, but I bought a 80 ounce jug and carry it around everywhere I go. I usually take in about 60 ounces. Still trying to take in the 80. I am wearing a solid size 12. Can't wait to be a size 6 or 4. By the way your profile picture is beautiful.
    Oh wanted to ask you...are you losing hair? I have notice more hair coming out, but nothing crazy. I have always had a lot of hair.
    So how are you? How is your eating?
  6. Haven't heard from you and just checking to see how you are doing. So, how are you?
  7. How are you taking your 60 grams of protein? I have been doing about 30 to 40 grams of protein. How do you meet your protein goal? I am still sore. It still hurts when I sneeze and I can't twist too quick or it will hurt. Are not hurting anymore? I am going to request for 2 mores weeks to be off of work. I want to feel 100%. Are you not sore anymore?
  8. Hi....I am doing great!! Saw my surgeon, bariatric Dr & nephrologist. My body is still adjusting from surgery, so I need to see my nephrologist again in 4 months. I am getting about 60g of protein in but about 1 liter of water daily. I need to drink more water (2 liters), so I am focusing more on my water. I am losing weight at a great rate but I know it will taper off soon. As of Monday, I am back in the gym & work (anything but weights, zumba, etc..).
  9. Hi, how are you? How are you doing with your liquids? I am still not able to do more than 40 ounces. How are you doing with the protein?
  10. Would you mind calling me. 626 5890449.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10