Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Crybaby and MUFASA

Leave Comment

12 Visitor Messages

1. Hi!! I haven't been on here in forever how are you? I'm doing well. I am commuting to LA for school every week and I think of you when I pass by Valencia we would love to get together sometime and catch up
  2. hows it going +
  3. Hey! How are you doing? I will tell greg you said hi I hope you are doing well, here's gregs number if you ever want to call or message, 910-650-0571 or 559-246-0074
    We all need to get together this summer
  4. hey girl tell you hubby I said what's up and I hope your doing fine
  5. you ready
  6. 17 days crybaby
  7. I'm sure it will go great and then you will be getting yours done first!! You can go ahead and get it over with yayy! I probably would get it it done early if they offered it. So u get surgery 4/5, do u know what time?
  8. well iam gonna just pray and go for it.............
  9. They havnt given me that option. I have thought about it incase they did though. There were other people that said they were offered the option before. One person said they jumped at the opportunity because it gives you an extra recovery day there, I get that. I can understand your worries about the preop, it would worry me too. If it is up to me, I hope to be done first thing on 4/6. They wouldnt let me pick my time, lol. Several peopl have gone on their day of arrival, my main concern would be how many surgeries performed before yours that day. With all that being said, it would be exciting to get it over with. I'm sure what they are mainly looking at on blood work, is blood count to make sure you are not anemic. This takes minutes. Blood typing and ekg, which also is very fast results. How do you feel about it?
  10. hi just wanted to know if your having surgery the same day you arrive they asked me if I wanted this I of course said yes but iam concerned as to how will they have time to do my tests and blood work I don't want them to rush with me ...........
  11. iam getting my own room so no one here's me cry ......no really
  12. we have surgery the same day at the same place
    have you started getting nervous yet .........I have
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12