Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Munecagirl85 and tina833

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. hey!!! iam sure your doing amazing!! 276!!! WTG!!!! its amazing feeling i just got under the 70's yesterday!! i was at a complete stand still since june.. and bc i fell off my plan so basically my sleeve is done. LOL! its done alll the work its going to do the lazy way for me i dont think i did any exercise since loosing these past 5 months i mean a few walks and gym ,nothing consistent like i should be doing. Iam okay w that. Now i have 100 to go untill well 105 lol. I am on a keto diet plan and eventually when i eat or can eat more and at goal or maybe 20lbs off i plan on lifestyle of counting macros... its just what works for me.. keto works for me i know bc i was not dropping and in 2 weeks its under the 70's mark. I will never get to goal w sleeve alone ,but thats okay i knew this would happen so i think i have prepared myself. Iam very happy i didnt start off doing keto and waited now my body will not be used to it and can continue losing wo too much of a stall hopefully!... ,but everyday is a new day constant learning.. and today is a bday potluck w lots of cupcakes and my favorite sugar laden carb loaded foods... wish me luck!! xxxx
  2. Hi Munecagirl! Just checking in to see how you are doing? I have a follow-up visit soon with my surgeon and am hoping that my slow weight loss doesn't disappoint. Funny that I would care what they think. lol
  3. Oh i see your stats are almost like mine!!! We will do it together
  4. This may sound super strange ,but i dont feel any different. I notice stuff and it makes me happy and excited for the moment like fitting all the way in a chair and smaller clothes or current ones look better. Maybe another 20lbs and i will feel it. I still,hurt a lot ,but ive always had back, knee, feet issues simce i was 15 always poped advil or,spent paychecks on special insoles so maybe that will never change , but hopefully less if iam smaller i was 200 in highschool so size 12/14 maybe at 165 it will be a cure for me ... We will see
  5. Yeah, I want to see you get there so I will know it can be done since that's where I want to go too. Still don't you feel much better than when you started?
  6. Thanks!!! I feel like its rather slow for as much as i lose i have about 120 more for goal i see people,speakimg about 100 160 and never 200 i better get there lol!
  7. Wow munecagirl, you are doing great! I just looked at your tracker. Way to go!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7