Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between RhondaK72 and selinathorne

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks so much. I'm more excited than nervous to be quite honest. So ready for this!
  2. Sorry I dropped off communication. I just got back from a very nice and long vacation in Cozumel, Mexico. I am excited for you to get your surgery on Monday!!! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!! You are going to do great Best wishes!
  3. Hi Selina! I live in Blue Springs, not far. I'm so excited for October 29th to get here! I'm ready for this positive change, to lose weight, feel better and get healthier. Dr. Hoehn seems to be very experienced and very good at what he does. I feel good about having him for my surgeon and having it done in a Center of Excellence hospital. I also watched him do this surgery on the web and was impressed by his knowledge, his patience with the supporting medical staff and his skills as the surgeon. It sounds like you have had a good experience with him as your surgeon as well?
  4. i live in Independence Missouri. Where in KC are you? I live off of 291 and hidden valley.
  5. you chose an amazing surgeon!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5