Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between PayItForward and Davis165

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hey, our surgery anniversary is coming up!! Can you believe that it's been a year already?! How are you?
  2. Hey, how are you doing? I've started to see a light at the end of the constipation tunnel...I know gross, right!:/ I've ordered and started taking probiotics and Metamucil. Things are moving slowly, but moving! I've had to put my scale away because I was obsessing over the numbers. That could derail me and I'm not having any of that! (I say that like I'm SO strong...My 18 yo daughter had to help me turn away from that blasted scale!) I hope that you are well
  3. Hi Davis,

I'm doing pretty good. I'm not really tired during the day but I do have to go to bed early. I've been going to bed by 9 or 10 pm which is early for me. If I don't, I'm exhausted all the next day. I dont' know if it's the small amount of calories I eat per day or if my body is still recovering from surgery. It was good to hear from you.
  4. Hey, how are you doing? I'm coming out of a stall. I've been pretty tired, too. I'm hoping that you are doing better
  5. Good luck with the surgery Monday, PayitForward! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5