Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between gramma and Mar

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. nothing wrong in rubbing it in his face!! LOVE the idea.It is soo hard to find a man that does not screw around.I have been married twice, and I was skinny both times so don't think that is the reason.Most men like to look at women it is just a few who are pigs.I have been living with my man now for 10 years complete trust both ways.I have gained LOTS of weight the last 4 years and do not like what I see everyday.He says it doesn't bother him he loves me anyway. It is how I feel though,huge and ugly.So it is off to Mexico for me. Take care and I hope to meet you some day.
    Karen
  2. Hello

I from Ontario (Stoney Creek) did you have trouble getting the gastric sleeve, instead of the gastric bypass. Which they seem to be doing more of...here. I want the gastric sleeve, do you have to state your case so to speak, on why you want the gastric sleeve instead of gastric bypass even though both are covered under OHIP? I am kind of nervous, that they will give me a hard time about it. I am still in the early phases, my first appointment with nurse and dietican is end of Aug at St.joes Hosp.

If you dont mind me asking, how long did it take to book surgery from your first appointment with nurse?

Its great to have found another Ontarian there are not many of us
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2