Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between denakayhall0218 and Yazmin

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you so much It makes me feel great when i can help anyone or give them hope. If you have any questions I'll be more than happy to answer them Yes I try to eat better I say try because there are times where I cheat :/ I do exercise, walk during the week and workout 3 times a week (I do Capoeira) is a Brazilian martial art. I think the best way to see results is by using the tool and to use the tool you have to eat better (your're going to eat less) and work out. Thank you for the tip I'll like to try it
  2. You look so great, I can 't wait to get that brave to really shop for feminine, clothes again.

This is giving me hope. to be sleeved Jan 31, in Tijuana, Mexico with Dr. Osuna, Mi Doctors Hospital. she is Dr. Lopez's wife. They are Specialized Bariatrics, he is also with Be-Lite.

You give me hope you look great, and is it easy to just eat this, because they say your appetite is gone, and you can't over eat anymore, but just have to still eat healthy.
    Right?

Healthy is the key,

I saw a post on you tube about the Yonana Frozen treat machine, just add frozen fruits in to machine, not like a blender, just push through hole at top and a soft serve freeze treat comes out,
    Frozen cherries, bananas, frozen mango, pineapple any fruit, and you can add a little peanut butter, doesn't have to b e frozen t his girl said this helped her more than anything to keep on the diet.

Also, she fills a cup holder with 2/3 protein, and a little feggies, and little carbs and that is how she measures her food to make sure she gets enough and not too much.

She is 1 year out and looks great, just wanted to pass that info to you, you can find that on my profile blog.

TU DENA HALL

YOU GIVE ME HOPE, IM SO TIRED OF BEING HEAVY.

TU DENA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2