Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Bellagirl and Truss

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Wow, it sounds like you are doing great! I’m a little disappointed in my weight loss, only 5lb since last Wed and I’m not eating anything but sugar free jello and popsicles, broth, flavored water and protein shakes. I can start cottage cheese tonight and I’m waiting to see how it goes. I’m not getting much exercise, rained all day today, going out tomorrow to join a gym I think. Did you have any nausea or pain during your recovery? My post-op appt is next Monday. I hope the surgeon is not disappointed in my progress. I feel good and am following all the rules, just can’t get that scale to budge.
  2. I hope you are having a great day.

I was determined to get between 8-10 thousand steps today on my Fitbit. I just came back in from my second walk. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I ant to see what my progression might be.

I hope your post-op is going better day by day also.
  3. I hope you are having a great day.

I was determined to get between 8-10 thousand steps today on my Fitbit. I just came back in from my second walk. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I ant to see what my progression might be.

I hope your post-op is going better day by day also.
  4. Had the surgery on Wednesday and I can’t believe I made it to my goal. Good luck to you and keep us updated on your recovery.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4