Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between gloeygirl66 and mommyducky

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you, darling! I feel fantastic. I cannot stop admiring myself in the mirror! Haha.

My husband does not even know what he is missing; he has not seen me since September and we are not talking as of Christmas. We made plans to have Christmas together so my daughter could be with her family (my side of the family is Jewish and it worked out well because Hanukkah was earlier in the month). Long story short, he did what he always does and flaked out on us so we did not have a Christmas. So I told him I do not want him in my life anymore and have not talked to him since. As soon as I feel better, I plan to go through with finalizing the divorce and will request he give up all parental rights and responsibilities of our daughter. It hurts me but I can no longer sit here and hope he wakes up one day. I have wasted too much of my life already and I am not getting any younger. Right now, I look better than I have ever looked in my life. This is the time for me to move forward. I just hope I can be strong enough to get over him because I still miss him terribly. No matter what my common sense tells me and the world tells me (that I am too good for him and I deserve better), there is still that voice that says, "but you are alone and nobody better has come along." So it is a constant battle in my head. I wish he could see me and realize my true value and know that I am worth fighting for. But I don't think he ever will.
  2. HOT DAMN!! You look amazing!! What a transformation!! Hope you are well and your hubby is eating his heart out!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2