Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Journey2life and Kimpossible318

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. My surgery went well but I am so uncomfortable due to gas. I was readmitted to hospital for dehydration, hyperventilation, and shortness of breath 2 days after surgery. Not able to write to much today so bear with me. When I get better I will write more. Incisions aren’t too bad, didn’t need a drain. I have bradycardia with palpitations and have been dizzy today, getting better since drinking some protein shakes. IT’S VERY IMPORTANT TO GET FLUIDS IN EVERYDAY!!! Still feeling weak but am walking. Started tooting 2 days after surgery and much more as each new day arrives. Burping as well, very small ones and at times never comes as a burp. Get feeling of fullness after 4 -6 ounces of liquids and is uncomfortable. I am having some buyer’s remorse but, I’m shooting for the day when this all passes. I see a lot of people who are happy with their decision after the storm have passed. So I know to just hang in there. All will be fine just feel like crap right now…
  2. Happy Surgery Day!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Thoughts and prayers being sent your way!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2